Children are tender shoots to be nurtured lovingly and effectively, to be handled delicately and firmly. Our care given at Kindergarten is firm but gentle, like gardeners, we aim at enabling our children to take their first few steps in the wider, outer world, thus, laying a strong foundation fo sure and capable individuals.
- The Concept of ‘learning by doing’ is the mainstay of learning
- Well Planned and colourful classrooms provide healthy atmosphere
- The Colourful furniture provides a conducive environment to the young minds
- The child’s perceptive and cognitive abilities are developed through computer-aided teaching
- The activity hall, which is a hub of all art, craft, music, dance and other mind throbbing activities, adds to this leaning environment